This is our previous Experienced 3rd Grade (played organized Lacrosse) and 4th Grade Program. Anticipated start March 2, 2020.
This is the first level of league play. While it will be competitive the intent of this level to have fun and continue to develop basic lacrosse skills and knowledge.
• There will be two (2) teams - BALANCED.
• This level plays 7v7 on small sided fields.
• Practices are Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays, from 6:00-7:30pm.
• Games; Wednesday starting in April, inter-league, travel required. Locations will be provided.
• Full equipment; Available through Club. Sticks, mouthguards and athletic cups are not provided.
• EACH PLAYER MUST BE A MEMBER OF US LACROSSE TO REGISTER.
The cost for this program will be $100. There will be a fundraiser during the year with raffle tickets to be sold. Each player will be responsible for selling a minimum of $70 in raffle tickets. There will be a $70 opt out option.
There is $25/child discount for the second child registered in MTBYLA. There is a $50 discount for the third child registered in MTBYLA.
Base Cost: $100.00
Open to: Boys
born between: 06/01/2009 and 05/31/2011